There are no products listed under this category.
Cakebread Winery is a Napa Valley winery that produces a wide variety of red wines from all over Napa Valley and Anderson Valley. Cakebread Cellars wine includes:
- Pinot Noir (grown in Anderson Valley)
- Syrah (grown in Napa Valley)
- Zinfandel (grown in Red Hills, Lake County)
- Cabernet Sauvignon (vineyard-specific wines)
- Red Wine Blend (grown in Howell Mountain, Napa Valley)
All Cakebread Cellars wine is produced in their Rutherford winery.
Cakebread wine has received awards from the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, the San Francisco International Wine Competition, Riverside International Wine Competition, California Zinfandel Championship, and many more.
This Napa Valley winery has also received praise from Robert Parker and Wine Spectator.
Planning a visit to Cakebread Cellars? The winery has several tasting options for you to enjoy. Just make sure to make an appointment before visiting. If you would like to take a tour, be sure to ask when their daily tour is.
Be sure to call several days in advance as winery tours and tastings fill up quickly.
For more information on any of these winery tours and tastings, call (800) 588-0298.
Cakebread Wine Club: Award-Winning Napa Valley Wine Delivered To Your Door
Cakebread Cellars has several options for you to enjoy their wine at home. You decide how many bottles you receive per shipment.
Classic Red Wine Club
This club offers you five shipments per year of either four or six bottles per shipment, depending on your preference.
Cabernet Only Club
Do you love Cakebread Cabernet Sauvignon? Join this wine club and receive four shipments per year of six bottles each. Each shipment includes reserve Cabernet selections.
This Cakebread wine club gives you the opportunity to pick and choose which of their wines you would like to receive. Since there are no automatic shipments with this particular club, you have full control over how many bottles and at what interval you would like to receive them.
Cakebread Winery Club Benefits
- First choice of all limited production wines and wines available only at the winery.
- 12% discount on current vintages.
- Complimentary wine tastings available for you and three friends.
- Purchase of library wines at a 12% discount, plus an opportunity to purchase special November offerings.
- Invitation to Cakebread events such as cooking classes, special vintner dinners, and more.
- Access to specialty tastings with wine educators (A special wine club discount is available for this event).
- Receive wine notes that feature information about the process your wines were made with, plus tasting notes, a calendar of events and recipes in each shipment