Start Your Business with Selfie Station: Get Paid to Party in Montana
Have you ever wanted to be your own boss and own a full or part-time business? Do you enjoy attending parties, sporting events, street fairs, and art shows? You may think that it sounds too good to be true, but there are people doing it while running their own business successfully with Selfie Station.
The Power of Selfies
Selfies are taking Montana by storm. People love taking pictures of themselves to share and show off the things, places, and people that mean something to them. They post these photos on their social media accounts like Instagram, Facebook, Flickr, and Twitter, and they even print copies to put in scrapbooks or photo albums. Photo booths are quite popular at social events, and that provides a profitable business opportunity for an outgoing person who enjoys working with people.
Photo booth owners earn well in Montana by providing a photo booth service to event planners. Attendees can take photos with friends, which they can print or upload on social media. Businesses offering photo booth services can make between $250 and $600 an hour, with a two-hour minimum per event. This makes it an excellent choice for those who want to operate a business part-time and earn a profit.
How It Works
Selfie Station is available for potential business owners who would like to run a part-time or full-time business to set up their own schedule giving them flexible hours. The Selfie Station system provides business owners what they need to operate a full-service photo booth. It is portable, easy to set up, and requires only one person to transport and assemble. Even better, it comes with reliable technical support 24/7.
All Selfie Station systems come fully equipped with:
– The Selfie Station Photo Booth System
– Pre-installed Photo Booth Software
– A 32-inch Interactive Touch Screen Monitor
– A DSLR Canon Camera
– A High Definition Web Camera
– A Computer with a Keyboard
– Ethernet & Wi-Fi Connectivity
Additional equipment like printers or media kits, backdrops with stands, green screens, studio strobes with umbrellas, and red carpets are available in package options for unique photo session requests.
After purchasing a Selfie Station, business owners book events and provide the photo booth service for the evening. They offer the photo booth for:
– Corporate parties and events
– Charity auctions
– Street fairs
– Bar/Bat Mitzvahs
– Birthday parties
– Trade shows
– Dance festivals
– Sporting events
– Holiday parties
– Art shows
– Music festivals
– Class reunions
– Rodeos, horse shows, 4H fairs, tractor pulls, gun/knife shows, and other Montana-specific events
Montana offers various unique events, especially with its proximity to Wyoming and national parks. The possibilities are endless, and with the breathtaking scenery in Montana, businesses could create stunning outdoor photos.
Is This Business a Good Fit for You?
This business isn’t for everyone, but it can be for anyone who has the necessary skills to succeed. We have discovered a set of skills and traits that people should possess to make running a successful photo booth business work well. Please take a look at this list and evaluate how well it describes you.
– Successful Selfie Station owners are social and enjoy working with people from different backgrounds.
– Top Selfie Station earners exhibit punctuality and honor their commitments, showing up when they say they will and following through on agreements with customers.
– As top-tier Selfie Station owners learn to use the system comfortably, they start to assist their customers and answer their questions with confidence.
– Successful business owners don’t compromise quality, provide excellent service no matter the size of the event, and ensure that clients are satisfied with their service.
– After establishing standards of good customer service, successful photo booth owners are proactive about asking for referrals to broaden their business’s market reach.
If this description sounds like you, then you’re ready to start getting rid of your boring day job or begin a part-time business on nights and weekends. Montana is an ideal place to own a photo booth business. The market is wide open, and there’s no better time than now.
Starting your own Selfie Station business is easy, and we’re here to help you along the way. Your first step is to get in touch with us, or call us at (800)-965-0150 today.