Full Service Market Research
While most polling firms outsource their call centers, IBOPE Zogby International houses its own, proprietary call center with more than 160 highly qualified, well trained interviewers in its headquarters. It keeps its interviewer-to-supervisor ratio to an industry low of 12:1 so it can conduct real-time quality checks and offer instant feedback. This system allows superior quality control over each project. More Info
This proprietary method of polling participants online uses an in-house method of identifying a random sampling appropriate for each individual project. IBOPE Zogby International maintains a large, highly secure database of potential participants with a wide variety of demographics. This method allows several thousand completed surveys to be collected overnight using online technology that can insert images and videos for participants to view.More Info
We offer a variety of focus groups including in-person, online, and bulletin board focus groups to fulfill every client need.
In-Person - This traditional format involves hosting a group of potential users of client products and services in a room with a facilitator. This method is best used when the participants needs to experience a product or service.
On-line - The online format is best used when a client needs a focus group of nationwide participants or busy professionals. This option, while less flexible than other methods, allows respondents to answer survey questions online at their convenience. It saves clients both time and money, and allows for the fastest turnaround for data analysis.
Bulletin board - Bulletin boards are the most effective method for targeting hard-to-reach participants. This method allows IBOPE Zogby International to conduct both private conversations and group dialogues when it is convenient for respondents. Clients save time and money using this method, especially with large groups of people in different time zones or with irregular availability.More Info
Intercept Interviews are conducted by teams of interviewers who visit specific locations, such as a busy street corner or an historic site, to capture data by directly talking with on-site participants.
- In-Depth Interviews are used when specific people, such as opinion leaders, are identified for specialized interviews. It is best used when the target audience is so small that virtually all members may be contacted.
- Dial Testing is particularly effective when testing audio/video clips or when surveying audiences in real time. Survey results are collected through a hand-held voting device and can be displayed in real time for immediate use.
- SMS Polls allow users to text their responses to a given number from anywhere using their mobile phones. This method provides one of the quickest response times.
- Mail surveys are often used to poll people who may not have access to technology or are otherwise difficult to reach, such as members of a gated community or a congressional district. Typically, the client will provide IBOPE Zogby International with a list of potential respondents.
- Conjoint analysis demonstrates the importance to the consumer of various features of a product or service, and helps clients with pricing and sales decisions.
- Industrial analysis provides an in-depth look at an industry’s future potential and how the competition compares to a client.
- Feasibility studies research and analyze the impact of a new idea, concept or product line.
- Strategic analysis and reporting services offer long-term planning tools for meeting corporate and organizational goals.