Our research, and experienced consultants, bring you the knowledge and information to make the best strategic decisions for your business.
Q2 v Q3 Report from Oneflare
After pulling data from an estimated of 35,000 Australian businesses and companies, Oneflare presents the list of the 50 top performing local businesses and service providers for July-September 2013. These reports show the summary and assessment of all job requests made during the third quarter.
According to Oneflare’s CEO and co-founder, Marcus Lim, “This report reflects the changing trends in Australian business – even businesses operating on a smaller scale.”
He added that even traditional businesses who previously advertised through magazines and newspapers tried their luck in online marketing. Furthermore, he stressed on the impact of online reviews to the businesses. With the phenomenal results these businesses achieve, they recognise the significance of investing in online listings. More and more, the Australian audience anticipate local businesses to be listed over the internet.
Small businesses are proven to be the foundations of the Australian economy. The Onefalre report presents the staggering increase for suburban local businesses to appreciate the significance of the Internet in amplifying the leads and opportunities for growth of their companies.
Important Notes about the Q3 2013 reports include:
- Removalist services are the most in demand local business for Australia, with about 40% growth since Q2.
- Cleaning solutions is Australia’s most sought after services. While the demands for the job had significantly decreased by around 28%. Cleaning companies still constitute around 10% of the total job requests, which is a good indication of a booming industry.
- Builders and construction businesses performed a lot better in terms of growth. There is a steady demand for the building trade, with around 360% increase in job requests for concreting, plastering and building contractors.
- Online listings grow bigger now more than ever. More SMB’s have switched to the modern marketing techniques offered by listing online. Handymen businesses have the highest leap with around 240% increase in listings. Fencers follow them at 190% increase while removalists (160%) and landscapers (120%) trail at third and fourth respectively.
- Significant demand for outdoor services requests. Landscaping, tree lopping, gardening and pest control gain following from the clients. Outdoor servicing leaped by around 190% since Q2.
- Less job requests for finance-related services. Primarily due to the closing of EOFY rush, there is a 175% significant drop for job requests for accountants and auditors.
Another striking detail: removalist services also acquired the second spot for the most searched category. This isn’t as shocking as it seems as a previous Housing Industry Association (HIA) report said that constraints in financing mortgages posed some limits in purchasing properties, leading to some households leaning towards rental services.
IBOPE Zogby Poll: Six in 10 Disagree With Ending Space Shuttle & Fear Others Will Surpass U.S. in Exploration
Combined NASA & Business Efforts Favored for Future Exploring
UTICA, NY - Majorities of U.S. voters disagree with the decision to end space shuttle missions and fear other nations might surpass the U.S. in space exploration. Also, future space exploration through both NASA and private companies is seen as preferable to either going it alone.
IBOPE Zogby GOP Presidential Poll: Bachmann Continues to Lead Announced Field; Perry’s Entry Would Put Him on Top
Romney Lags in Preference, But Still Seen Most Likely to Win
UTICA, NY - Michele Bachmann continues to lead the field of announced Presidential candidates among Republican primary voters, but Rick Perry would be the top choice if he entered the race.